I’ll sort from the easiest method to the hardest method
1. Fix Error “App Not Installed” With Restart Your Phone
The first thing that easiest is to restart your smartphone. Some programs that has been opened may has enabled the “Screen Ovelay” feature. This makes the “Package Installer” Program block the apps that will be installed. The solution is restart Smartphone.
2. Fix Error “App Not Installed” With Disable Play Protect
The second most convenient thing is to disable the Play Protect feature on the Google Playstore app. The Play Protect feature usually detects some programs that have been modified, though not all of them will be detected. Games that have been modified may be blocked when they are installed.
How to disable Play Protect is very easy, open the Playstore App, go to Menu Options, then find the Play Protect menu. Then Disable Play Protect.
3. Fix Error “App Not Installed” With Clear Data Chace Google Play Service And Google Playstore
If you want to install apps or games from the Play Store and experience the error “App not installed” this may be a great way. Open settings, App Manager, open the System Application menu, then search the Google Play Service app and Google Playstore. Clear the chace data from both applications.
4. Fix Error “App Not Installed” With delete Apps With Same Developer
5. Fix Error “App Not Installed” With Change App Codes SDK
You can make some changes in the version code or SDK to do so.
- Download APK Editor app from Apkmodif to get Pro version.
- Now open APK Editor App and click on ”Select APK from APP” or “Select an Apk File”
- Now look for the App and click on “common edit”.
- Here change the Install Location to any other option whichever applicable for your device. You can also change the Version Code of the App to any older one which is supported by your device.
- Apply the changes in APK Editor App.
- Uninstall any similar pre-installed app and install the modified App from APK Editor.
6. Clear Data and Cache of Package Installer
- Open setting on your Android device.
- Look for the option called Apps or Manage apps and tap on it.
- Check for the Package Installer App under system Apps
- You will find two option of Clear data and Clear cache. (For Android Marshmallow 6.0 users check for option Storage to clear data and cache)
- Clear the data and cache to solve the problem.
7. Fix Error “App Not Installed” By Downgrade or Upgrade Android OS
8. Other tips